Advantages of Installing Artificial Grass in Your Garden
1) Saves you money – When you first install artificial grass, there is a one-time installation fee. But once it’s in you’ll save money and time indefinitely.
2) Requires minimal maintenance – Once installed, artificial turf requires minimal time and attention to maintain. Plus, with synthetic grass, you won’t have to contend with lawn disease, weeds, or pests.
3) It’s eco-friendly – Artificial turf significantly reduces air and ground pollution, as it doesn’t require any mowing (i.e., smog-forming emissions), or harmful chemicals (e.g., pesticides, fertilisers, weed killers, etc.).
4) Your grass is always green – Unlike real grass, which turns brown each winter when it’s cold and gets big yellow spots in the summer when it’s too hot, artificial turf looks great and stays green year round.
5) It’s more durable and long-lasting than real grass – Synthetic grass is stronger and lasts longer than natural grass. In fact, many artificial grasses last up to 15 years.
6) It drains better – Today, many artificial grasses feature built-in drainage solutions to help efficiently collect and remove water. This not only helps prevent water build-up and flooding, but also means you’ll no longer have to deal with mud and puddles in your lawn ( 9 or your kitchen when the kids and pets walk it in!! ).
7) It looks like real grass, but offers a lot more style options – Nowadays, artificial grass has become so realistic looking that it’s often hard for people to tell the difference between synthetic and real grass just by looking at it. It’s also available in a variety of colours, blade lengths, and textures.
So in summary lots of advantages !! come and see us for a free no obligation quote at http://www.lifelonglawns.com
Artificial Grass is Ideal for Pets and Pet Owners
Although you might think artificial pet grass is just for dogs, that’s not necessarily the case. It’s great for cats too, and most other kinds of pets as well. How many times have you had a pet come in from the back yard covered in mud, or at least dirty from playing around outside? This will be a thing of the past with artificial pet grass because the garden or the designated pet area will never get muddy again, no matter how much rain falls.
The grass naturally drains away excess water and urine, which means there won’t be dead spots in the lawn, and your pet’s muddy paws won’t be all over your furniture and clothes. Here are some of the additional benefits you can expect from installing artificial pet grass:
- All artificial grass systems are non-toxic and safe for pets as well as humans
- Your pet will not be exposed to fertilisers or pesticides
- There will be no need for watering the lawn or fertilising it (except when you hose it off occasionally for cleaning)
- During long droughts or rainfall shortages, an artificial system will not be harmed in any way
- A good artificial system includes superior drainage so that puddles don’t form, and urine is channelled away from the surface
- Pets are discouraged from digging and chewing on artificial grass, so you won’t be faced with holes in the yard
- Durable pet grasses are built to stand up to hard, continuous use by your pets
- With lawn maintenance virtually eliminated, you can expect to save money for years and years after installation
- We also offer cleaning products which you can apply to your grass leaving it clean and fresh smelling
So come take a look at our artificial grass at http://www.lifelonglawns.com
We’re feeling generous so we’ve decided to give one lucky household in the Leeds area a fully fitted free artificial lawn!
To enter all you need to do is send us a picture of your garden on our Facebook page
All we’re asking people to do is like and share our Facebook page, and follow our Intsagram and Twitter pages – and the reason we want you to do this is so you can keep an eye out for our exclusive offers, which will only be available to our followers! ( free services, free cleaning products and yes – more free artificial lawn competitions!! ).
Terms & Conditions
- The area must be no bigger than 35m2
- The area we’re replacing must be grass only and clear of debris
- The competition offer is just for the installation of artificial grass and does not include any extras such as edgings
- The area to be laid must not have ponds, decking or fixtures of that nature within it
- Entries must be in by the 31st January 2019 with the winner being announced the following week