Advantages of Installing Artificial Grass in Your Garden
1) Saves you money – When you first install artificial grass, there is a one-time installation fee. But once it’s in you’ll save money and time indefinitely.
2) Requires minimal maintenance – Once installed, artificial turf requires minimal time and attention to maintain. Plus, with synthetic grass, you won’t have to contend with lawn disease, weeds, or pests.
3) It’s eco-friendly – Artificial turf significantly reduces air and ground pollution, as it doesn’t require any mowing (i.e., smog-forming emissions), or harmful chemicals (e.g., pesticides, fertilisers, weed killers, etc.).
4) Your grass is always green – Unlike real grass, which turns brown each winter when it’s cold and gets big yellow spots in the summer when it’s too hot, artificial turf looks great and stays green year round.
5) It’s more durable and long-lasting than real grass – Synthetic grass is stronger and lasts longer than natural grass. In fact, many artificial grasses last up to 15 years.
6) It drains better – Today, many artificial grasses feature built-in drainage solutions to help efficiently collect and remove water. This not only helps prevent water build-up and flooding, but also means you’ll no longer have to deal with mud and puddles in your lawn ( 9 or your kitchen when the kids and pets walk it in!! ).
7) It looks like real grass, but offers a lot more style options – Nowadays, artificial grass has become so realistic looking that it’s often hard for people to tell the difference between synthetic and real grass just by looking at it. It’s also available in a variety of colours, blade lengths, and textures.
So in summary lots of advantages !! come and see us for a free no obligation quote at http://www.lifelonglawns.com